Re: [BUGS] BUG #1459: Connection hangs when other connection is not

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #1459: Connection hangs when other connection is not
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> - Statement.setQueryTimeout(). This is *not* implemented by the current
> driver (it is a no-op), but shouldn't be too hard to implement as
> mapping to statement_timeout if you feel inclined to do some driver hacking.

I think it will be complicated on the error handling/cleanup side,
especially with a multithreaded application.  You set it, you execute a
statement, and then you've got to reset it back to the default so other
threads aren't affected by it.

Kris Jurka