Re: jar naming consitency

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: jar naming consitency
Дата
Re: jar naming consitency  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Manuel Sugawara wrote:

> I'd like to see consistency in the jars naming, for instance, in the
> change between 310 and 309:
>
> postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc2.jar
> postgresql-8.0.309.jdbc2.jar
>               ^

This change was intentional to try and indicate that it is build 310 of
the 8.0 driver series, not something to do with the postgresql minor
version 310.  Additionally for build 310 the source package name was
changed postgresql-8.0.309.src.tar.gz to
postgresql-jdbc-8.0-310.src.tar.gz to try and differentiate it from the
server as well.  We think we've finally hit upon a reasonable convention
and do intend to stick with it.

Kris Jurka