Re: [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s)

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Stéphane RIFF wrote:

> Ok so how can i make a preparedStatement pool or
> allocated my preparedStatements for each connection ???

Statements are allocated per connection, the problem is that you only have
one variable that tracks only the latest allocated statement.  I would
suggest splitting your class into two.  One, the singleton which creates
the pool, and two a class which holds the statements.  Then you create a
new ClassTwo object for each thread/connection.

Kris Jurka