Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Alexey Yudichev wrote:
>
> > I have recently tried to migrate to pgdev.307.jdbc3 driver and got
> > several problems.
> >
> > [ setNull(i, Types.BOOLEAN) doesn't work]

Fixed.

> > [ setNull(i, Types.VARBINARY) doesn't work with compatibleVersion=7.1]

Fixed.

> > [ AT TIME ZONE INTERVAL ? doesn't work]

This looks like a server bug, I've reported it to the -bugs list.  It does
appear that using " AT TIME ZONE (?::interval) " is a reasonable
workaround.

I've put up newly built jar files if you'd like to give them a test:

http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/alexey/

Kris Jurka