Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Bacchu, Anjan wrote:

>     Would you know if there were other items that
> I could do ? I will try doing some things at home where
> I can get CVS access ?

Anything on the todo list would be good.  A quick look shows the following
tasks look like easier ones:

[JDBC1] Need a to check a ResultSet's closed status in a number of places
to avoid throwing NullPointerExceptions on some methods called on a closed
ResultSet.

[JDBC3] The JDBC 3 DatabaseMetaData methods sometimes return additional
information. Currently we only return JDBC 2 data for these methods.

[JDBC3] Implement Blob/Clob write/position methods. (at least the write
part should be easy)

[JDBC3] Implement holdable ResultSets by fetching all data into the
driver, although it would be better if we could use the backend support
for these.

[feature] Add scalar functions specified in the {fn } escape syntax.

>     How do I become part of pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org ?

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/lists.html#general

Kris Jurka