Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: FW: your post to pgjdbc-commit
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Bacchu, Anjan wrote:

>     sub : regarding http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html
>     I would like to help out.

Great.

> [source] Run a source code indenter over the codebase to clean up the mess
> we've got.

I'll plan on doing this myself.  It's much easier for someone with cvs
access to do.  We just haven't done it yet because there are a number of
outstanding patches that would need to be remerged after indentation
changes.

> [build] Allow the Datasource and pooling code to build with the 1.5 JDK.

This has already been done.

> Can someone send me src.jar ? I can't access CVS since I'm
> behind a firewall.

I've put up a source release for build 307 on the downloads page.

Kris Jurka