Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Ulrich Meis <kenobi@halifax.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
> > I propose a different solution.
>
> One small question --- have you checked that this behaves reasonably
> with both a CVS-tip postmaster and prior releases?  CVS tip does do
> certificate presentation and checking, whereas that stuff was
> mistakenly disabled in 7.4.  (I think all the relevant changes are
> present in 8.0beta3, but not earlier.)

The problem he's talking about is Java's default verification of the
server certificate by the client, not presentation of a client certificate
to be checked by the server.  Currently the JDBC driver does not handle
client certificates at all.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem
Сообщение: Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem