Re: RE : Postgres 8.0 + JDBC

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: RE : Postgres 8.0 + JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Johann Robette wrote:

> But as I'm a newbie in this field, could you give me an example of how
> to do that.

It's not something you can do in your code.  It will require changes to
the driver itself.  Oliver or I will do this at some point, but I couldn't
say when.  If you're desperate to get a fix immediately I've attached a
patch implementing the inferior solution I suggested that made a simple
test work for me.

Kris Jurka

Вложения