Re: pginstaller - pginst: Update JDBC to build 7.4.215.

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: pginstaller - pginst: Update JDBC to build 7.4.215.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> This is a good example why dumping all commit messages from pgfoundry
> onto one list is bad.  How can I filter out these reponses?

At first I was about to recant my condemnation of this "feature" when I
replied to the message, but it's yet to prove its usefulness and pgfoundry
really hasn't taken off yet to overwhelm us with it's volume.

I read this message and wanted to reply to someone associated with the
installer, unfortunately I can't.  The from address (dpage@pgfoundry.org)
bounces and the committers list isn't who I want to address.  There's no
association with the installer project other than the subject.

Kris Jurka