Re: SSL Connection Problems

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: SSL Connection Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, dgr wrote:

> A good day,
>
> I am trying to connect to my postgresql database using SSL (I am using
> the Win32 development build from postgresql).

If you can't connect from pgadmin either it certainly looks like a server
problem, not a client one.  With the win32 build the best place to ask
this might be pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org.

> LOG:  could not initialize SSL connection: SSL error code 336306371

This error message isn't very useful and a google search on the
number comes up with nothing.  Does this have a LOCATION: or
DETAIL: line?  Can you get the server to provide them with
log_error_verbosity=verbose?

Kris Jurka