Re: SSL URL

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: SSL URL
Дата
Re: SSL URL  (Blaine Simpson <blaine.simpson@admc.com>)
Re: SSL URL  (Phil Moors <pmoors@ncric.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Phil Moors wrote:

> pg 7.4.2-1
> pg74.214.jdbc3.jar
>
> I'd like to use this jdbc driver with ColdFusion. However, CF seems to
> have hard coded their jdbc driver configuration to only accept some
> standard parameters. I can't find a way to pass SSLMODE=require to the
> darn thing. The CF manual also says that the use of CONNECTSTRING is not
> enabled for the jdbc interface. Go figure.

Surely there must be a way of specifying parameters to it.  Could you
explain how you are currently establishing the connection?

> Where would I tweak the source to set the jdbc driver to default to SSL?

If this is the only way to do it, then in the 7.4 source tree see
org/postgresql/jdcb1/AbstractJdbc1Connection.java in the openConnection
method:

                if (info.getProperty("ssl") != null && Driver.sslEnabled())
                {
                        useSSL = true;
                }
                else