Re: getXXX methods

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: getXXX methods
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Ok, it appears (at least from my understanding) that Kris is correct
> here.
>
> I had a look at the sql2003 proposed spec (ISO/IEC 9075-2:2003(E)), and
> it states:

Well the SQL spec and the JDBC spec are different things.  I was basing
part of my argument on the SQL spec's logic and extending that to fill in
the holes in the JDBC spec, but I don't consider this definitive.  I still
feel this is the right thing to do, but I don't want to close off the
discussion if people feel otherwise.

Kris Jurka