Re: Slow deletes

От Edmund Dengler
Тема Re: Slow deletes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Anyway to conveniently dump the triggers (3 are constraint check, my own
personal one is suppose to be on inserts only)?

Regards,
Ed

P.S. Trying to delete a couple of thousand rows, and while the explain
is indeed faster (and I believe it is getting to the actual delete part
faster), it is still taking quite a long time.