Re: database backup

От Josh Jore
Тема Re: database backup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey - you *could* consider logging your commands elsewhere and use *that*
for incrementals. It wouldn't have all the nice features of transactions
so it might take some manual effor to recover but you may not need
anything beyond a naive implementation.

So alter your application to save all SQL that can modify the database and
use that to augment your normal scheduled backups.

Joshua b. Jore ; http://www.greentechnologist.org