Problem with libpq.so

От Ed Vazquez, Jr.
Тема Problem with libpq.so
Список pgsql-general

--enable-odbc
--with-gnu-ld
--enable-syslog

I have successfully built and can use:
Apache 1.3.19 with SSL
Snort 1.7 with SSL
PHP 4.05 with SSL
OpenSSH v2.9p1

However, when I build out PostgreSQL (for the express purpose of using
it in conjunction with Snort and the Advanced Console for Intrusion
Databases (ACID), I get an error on starting httpd that says:

root@slowlaris:/# httpsdctl start
Syntax error on line 307 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: ld.so.1:
    /usr/apache/bin/httpsd: fatal: relocation error:
    file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.2: symbol main:
    referenced symbol not
found /usr/apache/bin/httpsdctl start: httpsd could not be started
root@slowlaris:/#

So I did an ld test:

root@slowlaris:/# /usr/ucb/ld -lpq
main                                /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out

I have tried back versions to v7.0 and up versions to the latest CVS,
all give this error on running after compilation.

Pathing is correct, I can execute psql from the prompt and init /
install a working database for Snort to use, but even though I can query
directly and see that the database is accepting data and storing it
correctly.  It appears to only be this library that is not complete.

Any ideas on what I might try to fix this?

--
- Ed