Re: Fatal compiler/assembler errors (PostgreSQL 7.0.2/NetBSD 1.4.2/VAX)

От Jeff Workman
Тема Re: Fatal compiler/assembler errors (PostgreSQL 7.0.2/NetBSD 1.4.2/VAX)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Peter Eisentraut exclaimed:

> Jeff Workman writes:
>
> > Is this a problem with PostgreSQL or a buggy assembler?
>
> PostgreSQL -- Apparently no one tried to use a VAX in a while.

It's actually rather comforting to know that there's not anybody else out
there in the world sick enough to try this on a VAX.  I'll sleep better at
night knowing this. :).

> Let us know how it turns out.

Well, it's still compiling but it made it past this part ok this
time.  I'll follow-up in a couple of weeks (it'll probably take that long
to build) and let everybody know if it actually turned out ok.

Jeff

 --
"For competitive reasons we can't tell you the location of our fiber."
    -- An anonymous representative of a very large telco

Сообщение: Re: Fatal compiler/assembler errors (PostgreSQL 7.0.2/NetBSD 1.4.2/VAX)
Сообщение: Re: Fatal compiler/assembler errors (PostgreSQL 7.0.2/NetBSD 1.4.2/VAX)