Errors compiling 6.5.3

От Mark Jewiss
Тема Errors compiling 6.5.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

An (admittedly quick) search through the list archives hasn't revealed
anything too similar to this problem, so hopefully someone here can
help....

Have downloaded and unpacked version 6.5.3 of Postgresql to see the
differences between it and my current version (6.5.0). Running the
configure script works fine, but I get the following error when I run
gmake:

storage/SUBSYS.o: Undefined symbol `_TAS' referenced from text segment

which appears in the middle of the following:

gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/amd/service/raid0/home/mark/temp/pgsql/postgresql-6.5.3/src/backend/utils'
gcc -o postgres access/SUBSYS.o bootstrap/SUBSYS.o catalog/SUBSYS.o
commands/SUBSYS.o executor/SUBSYS.o lib/SUBSYS.o libpq/SUBSYS.o
main/SUBSYS.o parser/SUBSYS.o nodes/SUBSYS.o optimizer/SUBSYS.o
port/SUBSYS.o postmaster/SUBSYS.o regex/SUBSYS.o rewrite/SUBSYS.o
storage/SUBSYS.o tcop/SUBSYS.o utils/SUBSYS.o ../utils/version.o -lcompat
-lm -lreadline -ltermcap -lcurses
storage/SUBSYS.o: Undefined symbol `_TAS' referenced from text segment
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[1]: *** [postgres] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/amd/service/raid0/home/mark/temp/pgsql/postgresql-6.5.3/src/backend'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Anyone have any ideas about this? I'm running OpenBSD 2.5.

Regards,

Mark.
--
Mark Jewiss