Re: [HACKERS] Hashing passwords (was Updated TODO list)

От Louis Bertrand
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Hashing passwords (was Updated TODO list)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
No, I am not suggesting PostgreSQL bundle any strong crypto: simply take
advantage of what's available native on the host OS.

BTW, the US export controls only apply to code written in the US. The
Wassenaar Arrangement specifically excludes free/open software.

Ciao--Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Tel: +1.905.623.8925  Fax: +1.905.623.3852

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/