Re: Re: [GENERAL] A rare error

От Alex Pilosov
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] A rare error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (SELECT * INTO newtable FROM table1) UNION (SELECT * FROM table2);
Possibly a silly (and definitely not standards-conformant) suggestion:

Maybe grammar should be amended to allow for
(SELECT * FROM table1) UNION (SELECT * FROM table2) INTO newtable

i.e.

union_expr:(select_expr) union (union_expr) [into into_table]

От: Alex Pilosov
Сообщение: Re: Summary: what to do about INET/CIDR
От: Alex Pilosov
Сообщение: Re: Summary: what to do about INET/CIDR