Re: Case insensitive selects?

От Michael Fork
Тема Re: Case insensitive selects?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Indexes *can* and *will* be used if you create the appropiate
functional indexes, i.e:

CREATE INDEX idx_table_field_upper ON table(upper(field));

SELECT field FROM table WHERE upper(field) LIKE upper('some string');

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio