Re: Re: Simple search question

От Michael Fork
Тема Re: Re: Simple search question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Judging by the PHP Manual
-- http://www.php.net/manual/function.pg-getlastoid.php -- it appears that
the pg_GetLastOid command returns the last OID for the given result, and
therefore would be unaffected by other inserted records.

From the manual:

int pg_getlastoid (int result_id) -- can be used to retrieve the Oid
assigned to an inserted tuple if the result identifier is used from the
last command sent via pg_Exec() and was an SQL INSERT. This function will
return a positive integer if there was a valid Oid. It will return -1 if
an error occured or the last command sent via pg_Exec() was not an INSERT.

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio