Re: [INTERFACES] RE: [QUESTIONS] pgaccess

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] RE: [QUESTIONS] pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 6 May 1998, Constantin Teodorescu wrote:

> It's an older one. It's for PostgreSQL 6.2.1 and RedHat 4.2
>
> Maybe I should deliver also version already compiled for PostgreSQL
> 6.3.1 and RedHat 4.2 and 5.0 but ... had no time!

At the very least, you might want to just make a note of the fixes you
gave to me on your website, or make the patch available.

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972