Re: pg_ctl reload breaks our client

От brew@theMode.com
Тема Re: pg_ctl reload breaks our client
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc....

> Yesterday a client application broke immediately after we issued a
> pg_ctl reload command.  The only change we had made was to pg_hba.conf
> to enable trusted connections from localhost.

Can you change pg_hba.conf back to what it had been prior and do a reload
again and check if the clients start working?

I've gotten confused and shot myself in the foot when setting pg_hba.conf
a few times, myself.

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website  http://www.callpix.com