Re: HTTP_AUTH and SQL WHERE Clause

От brew@theMode.com
Тема Re: HTTP_AUTH and SQL WHERE Clause
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Cameron......

> I am having trouble with some variables the $HTTP_AUTH_USER and
> $HTTP_AUTH_PW - now im useing PHP 4.3.3 and so i know that you have to
> use $_SERVER['HTTP_AUTH_USER'] and $_SERVER['HTTP_AUTH_PW'] instead of
> the old way now. Well i am having trouble with this script i have
> created to authenticate user name and password and verify against a
> postgresql database below.

Maybe someone else knows why, but I've had similiar problems.  What I do
now as a matter of course is to copy the php environment variables I want
to use over into regular variables in the begining of the script.

Also for debugging you could print them out early on, before using them
and see what values they hold.

later....

brew

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: