Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Dan Langille wrote:

> > > Sorry to be dense, but what time period is this for?
> >
> > Any given day.  It's disk space, not traffic.
>
> I think anyone thinking of putting up a mirror will want to know
> traffic volumes.

The only info I could give was what I already did.  My above statement
was to clarify the above numbers.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_constraintdef
От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?