Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, mlw wrote:

> This is a serious inquiry, very serious. People are complaining about ads.
>
> What do we need in the form of equipment, bandwidth, etc.

FTP is just over 800MB, plan for growth.
WEB is just over 90MB, can't tell you what to plan for there.

On www/ftp.us I don't even notice the bandwidth, it's less than the normal
traffic for Pop4 (an ISP) and the streaming audio uses up even more than
that.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.