Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier writes:
>
> > I'm just announcing here, since I'd like to see some ppl testing this out
> > and let us know if there are any problems ... DNS is going to take a
> > little while to propogate, so the old site may still come up in the
> > interium ... another reason not to announce it right away :)
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/~petere/ doesn't exist anymore.

Sounds like someone was messin with httpd.conf.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL libraries - PThread Support, but not use...