Re: Let's create a release team

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Let's create a release team
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org> writes:
> >> --- for example: Marc owns, runs, and pays for the
> >> postgresql.org servers.
>
> > Is the cvs repo mirrored?
>
> Anyone running cvsup would have a complete copy of the source CVS,
> I believe.  It would be more troubling to reconstruct the mailing list
> archives; I'm not sure that those are mirrored anywhere.  (Marc?)

Archives are mirrored at a number of sites.  There was a time when all
web mirrors also mirrored them but that was split off about a year ago.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: Lee Kindness
Сообщение: Re: Let's create a release team