Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Justin Clift wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> > Because of this taken from the above quoted text:
> >
> > "they were under constant assault from their clients to use oracle or db2"
> >
> > Last I looked neither Oracle or DB2 were open source, but they both just
> > happen to be commercial and I don't see mysql mentioned.
>
> And.... ?

And what?  If you can't understand the above you're in the wrong business.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: proposal: array utility functions phase 1