Re: v7.2.2 Released ... but not announced ...

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: v7.2.2 Released ... but not announced ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just to give time for the mirrors to pick up the directory change, and
> Vince to change his pointers, I'm going to announce the release later this
> evening ... both the binary and source directories have been renamed
> accordingly, as well as appropriate links changed from the top of hte ftp
> tree itself ...

Yeah, I've already been hearing about the directory changes :)

I've got the software webpage changed and am ready for the announcement
for the announcement (home) and news pages.  An advance copy of that
announcement would be appreciated Marc.  Or at least CC me on the real
thing.  Either will work.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking     http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com  http://www.meanstreamradio.com