Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> > We discussed it
> > recently in Hackers but I don't think anything's happened yet and I
> > haven't looked at it yet.
>
> When you say "we discussed it recently... " Do you mean submited
> your changes to them?

No, it was discussed a while back and the decision was that

INSERT INTO foo(foo.a) ...

wouldn't be supported.  However with other databases supporting it and
software such as postnuke trying to do it, that it would be supported
under certain conditions.  But AFAIK noone's submitted a patch.

Vince.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL