Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Any recommendations for a content management program for PHP + PostgreSQL.
>
> Today I was looking at PostNuke, but it uses MySQL.

It's a REAL pain in the ass, but I've gotten PostNuke to run with
PostgreSQL.  For the most part the core stuff is already adodb, but
the modules are lacking in readiness.  Check out www.clickcorrs.com
to see where we're at - it's been production since St Paddy's Day.
Ain't been a hell of alot of sleep either since then!

Vince.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL