Re: Third call for platform testing

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Third call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Permaine Cheung wrote:

> > OK, S/390 is easy.
> >
> > For PS/2, how does the CPU identify itself? If you have to remove the
> > slock_t definition from the port include file then presumably it does
> > identify itself as one of the already supported CPUs (alpha, arm, ia64,
> > i386, mips, ppc, sparc, s390), right? Or does some other default setting
> > get used that you then #undef in that include file?
>
> I specified --template=linux. :)
>
> > A few more details would probably let someone reproduce your result,
> > which would be enough to consider this as a supported platform. That is,
> > as long as you aren't running the only PlayStation 2 in the world with
> > Linux?? Heck, on second thought we'd consider it supported even so ;)
> >

> I'm trying to submit the report, however, I've been getting a
> PostgreSQL query failure saying regresstests does not exist in
> /usr/local/www/developer/regress/regress.php.

Marc moved the database yesterday to another machine.  The database
I use for mirroring, regression tests, the website, and a bunch of
other things has yet to be restored.  I can't do it myself because
the other machine is no longer listening.  So I'm just about 100%
out of business.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore