Re: Beta going well

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> > The stamp is written at midnite local time.   As I said above, there
> > is currently no official PostgreSQL mirror in Australia.   Beta info
> > is found on the Developer's website, I keep it separated because of
> > our history of stable releases, many people come to expect it out of
> > the betas as well and aren't happy if it doesn't have release version
> > stability.  The developer's website is: http://developer.postgresql.org/
>
> May I ask why there isn't an active Australian mirror?  I, for one, would
> find it quite helpful.   I did notice when it was removed from the
> www.postgresql.org 'flags' list tho.

We don't solicit mirrors.  If someone wants to mirror, they contact us.
Recently we changed the rsync host and requirements for mirror hosts,
planetmirror hasn't responded.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Peter Harvey
Сообщение: Re: compiler warnings in ODBC