Re: between?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: between?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > It seems Sybase has dropped the BETWEEN search condition.  I thought
> > it was part of SQL92, has it been dropped from the spec since then or
> > wasn't it ever in there?
>
> It is documented in every SQL book I have and I see it in our SQL99
> docs. Are you *sure* Sybase dropped it? If so, then it presumably is
> mentioned in the release notes. What do they say about it??

One of the guys here said he saw it in the release notes, but I just
tried it and it worked.  I'm gonna have to find what he was looking
at.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Antonio Sergio de Mello e Souza
Сообщение: Index on wide column
От: Philip Warner
Сообщение: Can't cast bigint to smallint?