Re: Better Archives?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Better Archives?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Okay, I *really* have to dive into the mhonarc archives and clean it out,
but I just went through and added a link to fts from the 'head' pages for
each list, so that ppl know where to go to search ...

Will try and get some time this week to do a major overhaul of the mhonarc
side of the lists, as it looks like hell right now :(