Re: Sourceforge PG crash

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Sourceforge PG crash
Дата
Список pgsql-general
They were running a Beta2, or something like that, database and were even
warned against it by several of us ... I don't know if they ever upgraded
to the full release, but, considering the size of Sourceforge, I'm
doubting it, since its only been a week ... then again, maybe they used
the crash as an opportunity?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org