Re: Re: Call for platforms

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Re: Re: Call for platforms  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Solaris x86/7 results, for example, in geometry.out, show a difference of:
> > 3,-3.06204718156754e-11 (expected)
> > 3,-3.06204718035418e-11 (results)
> > acceptable diviation?
>
> That sort of deviation is well within bounds, particularly for geometry
> tests which might have some transcendental math involved.
>
> Is Solaris-x86 ready to go then?

Nope, still working through some things ... the select_implicit test
failed completely:

dragon:/home/centre/marc/src/postgresql-7.1RC1/src/test/regress> more results/select_implicit.out
psql: connectDBStart() -- connect() failed: Connection refused       Is the postmaster running locally       and
acceptingconnections on Unix socket '/tmp/.s.PGSQL.65432'?

I'm going to re-run the test(s) and see if its an isolated thing or not ...