Re: www.postgresql.org

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: www.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Eric Frazier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been having the same kinds of problems for some time. I am writing
> this email as my Netscape comets fly :)

The thing that I have a major hard time with is that the server that the
search is running on is pretty much idle ... 1gig of RAM, Dual-PIII 866s
and strip'd file systems for data ... I'm going to spend some time this
weekend increasing the shared memory available for the postmaster, to
increase its 'in memory' abilities ...

email pgsql-jdbc-request@postgresql.org with a subscribe request ...