Re: local mailing lists

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: local mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Subject caught my eye, but I don't recognize the thread ... sorry ...

... what are ppl looking for here?  what do you mean by 'local mailing
lists'?  in various languages?  if so, definitely doable, but, for
moderating purposes, will need ppl that can read those languages to
volunteer and moderate those lists, since I'll never know whether its spam
or pertinent to the list :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org