Re: Looking for good reference materials for SQL programming.

От Philip Hallstrom
Тема Re: Looking for good reference materials for SQL programming.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Joe Celko's SQL for Smarties is pretty good.  It's got a lot of the basic
stuff, but it gets really complicated as well (simulating trees and
directed graphs, etc... -- which makes org charts easy in SQL).

I think he has some other books as well.  I'm sure there are many
others as well...

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Eric Naujock  wrote:

> I have been playing with postgresql for a while and have a copy of the book Postgresql on order.
>
> Are there any good reference materials available to teach how to do effective SQL and relational database design. I
wouldprefer something more platform neutral but covers the theroy and concepts of good database design. Does anyone
herehave any suggestions for such materials?

От: "Eric Naujock "
Сообщение: Looking for recomendations for SQL books.
От: Manuel Sugawara
Сообщение: Re: Looking for recomendations for SQL books.