Re: Using Indices

От Patrik Kudo
Тема Re: Using Indices
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

You should use the original field name. You don't have to worry about the
indicies after they're created. Postgres uses them automagicaly whenever
she think they'll speed up your queries. The name of the index is choosen
to make it easy to understand what it's indexing (pers table, uid key in
your case)

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Patrik Kudo