Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !!

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>

> > just downloaded it and can't find any regression tests ... ?
>
> it's in the contrib-intarray.tar.gz
> gmake, gmake install, gmake installcheck

erk, can we get this somehow done in such a way that its part of the
*standard* regression tests?  so when ppl do 'make test', the GiST stuff
is checked also?  My worry, as with others, isn't that GiST itself is
broken by the changes, its that *somehow* there is an interaction that is
with the rest of the system that isn't being tested ...