underscore in tablename

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема underscore in tablename
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I'm trying to track down a problem with a newly set up odbc with a v7.0.2
system.  We have a database browser that came with the odbc stuff from
labview.  I have the PostgreSQL odbc driver installed on the windows box
and with the SQL Exec tool I can access all of the tables without a
problem.  With what they call the "Database Browser" any table with an
underscore in it gets quotes put around it and the result is that I can't
see anything in the table or the table's attributes.

What's putting the quotes around these tables: PostgreSQL (although it's
fine in psql), ODBC or this LabVIEW tool?

Vince.