Re: www.postgresql.org

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: www.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Eric Frazier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been having the same kinds of problems for some time. I am writing
> this email as my Netscape comets fly :)

About the slowness, are you sure you're hitting www.postgresql.org and
not a mirror?  The mirror is automatically selected for you and you're
redirected without knowing it until the page comes up.

> Another big one for me, is people keep mentioning the JDBC mailing list,
> but I have seen no info on it other than that and it is not in the list of
> mailing lists.

What list of mailing lists?  The only official list is in the middle of
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html and both jdbc and odbc
are listed.   If you're looking for it in the list of developer's mailing
lists, you won't find it.  It's a user's list not a developer's list.

Vince.