Re: www.postgresql.de

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: www.postgresql.de
Дата
Список pgsql-general
They haven't been an official mirror since at least July 99.  That's
when I started using a database for mirrors and it's not in it.  I also
don't delete mirrors from the database, just disable them.  Where did
you get that URL?   If it's just bookmarked, try using this one:

http://www.de.postgresql.org

It's up to date.

Vince.

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Adriaan Joubert wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     i just discovered that www.postgresql.de has not been updated since
> October 1999, and only has very out-of-date software. Perhaps one of the
> German contingent can find out what is going on there and whether it is
> possible to get the domain back and have it properly mirrored. It
> canleave lots of European users with a wrong impression if they only go
> to that site.
>
> I tries it because the real postgres site wouldn't let me in -- resolved
> itself after a few minutes.
>
> Adriaan

 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking