Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

> I thought I noticed discussion of the creation of canonical
> 7.0.3 RedHat RPMS, but never noticed where they were posted.
> Now, suddenly, I could use them.  Pointers, please.

Didja try the website?   http://www.postgresql.com    And follow the
link to software, then download...   From there you can download from
the main site or choose a mirror ftp site.

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking

Сообщение: Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?
Сообщение: Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?