Re: [GENERAL] Mailing Lists

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Mailing Lists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 kaiq@realtyideas.com wrote:

> I said this before, hope not too annoying.
> Is it possible to make the mailing lists downloadable text
> files? of course, they need to be splited into several files
> for each list. Seems that the time of each version-release is
> a reasonable cut. most people will only need the more recent
> ones.
>
> The use of online search engine is slower than 'primitive'
> vi -- not only because of the search engine itself but also
> due to the web server and network.
>
> Is there any commercial interest that conflict with this?

Ummm, there is a link off of each month on the web site to an mbox format
file, gzip'd...unfortunately, just looking at it now, it looks like there
is a bug with the script that generates that page...will look at it...

But, those links have been generated since we put up mhonarc many months
ago...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org