[6.5.3] FATAL 1: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема [6.5.3] FATAL 1: my bits moved right off the end of the world!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pretty much reproducable each time, and nothing other then that in the
logs...I can restart the process, let it run and after awhile, it does it
again...

I'm trying to get the UdmSearch program in place to replace ht/Dig, and
this is from the program that is creating the databases:

UdmSearch[47380]: Error: Error: 'pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the
backendterminated abnormally       before or while processing the request.

I have a pg_options file set at:

verbose=2
query
hostlookup
showportnumber
syslog=2

but all that appears to show up is:

StartTransactionCommand
query: INSERT INTO dict (url_id,word,intag) VALUES(1248,'enough',1)
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: INSERT INTO dict (url_id,word,intag) VALUES(1248,'information',1)
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: INSERT INTO dict (url_id,word,intag) VALUES(1248,'require',1)
ProcessQuery
proc_exit(0) [#0]
shmem_exit(0) [#0]
exit(0)

None production database right now, so its pretty much open game for
trying things with it...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org