Re: duplicated oid

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: duplicated oid
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Carolyn Lu Wong wrote:

> anyone knows if duplicated oid is possible??
>
> is there a possible way to remove the duplicate row, now that i don't
> know which ID to use? any suggestions?

Hmm, that's wierd.
AFAIK that should only occur in cases like copy with oids and oid wrap
around (but that'd be unlikely to give you the same row twice).  I'd
guess copy with oids or a plain bug would be more likely.

You can probably use ctid to differentiate between the rows for a delete.

(And you should probably look at upgrading :) )